Occasionally I am asked to review running products that may be of interest to runners and my audience. In order to put some boundaries around such requests, I ask that all reviews of running products follow some basic rules.
1) I do not accept payment for product reviews. All reviews will be conducted with no form of payment or reimbursement.
2) Reviews will be honest. I try to point out the pro’s and con’s of each item I review, but at the end of the day I will be honest and fair. I may have clients review an item or service in order to gain additional opinions before posting a review.
3) Reviews will be posted on my website. You are free to refer to my published review through a direct link to the review page. Product reviews do not necessarily mean an endorsement of your product or services.
4) Product reviews should be requested “in advance” by contacting me through my contact submission page.
5) Shipping (and return shipping labels) if you want the item back are to be provided by you. Please include tracking information as I am not responsible for items lost in transit. Items over $25 will be returned upon request.
6) Please allow 2-4 weeks for the review, or even longer based on some types of products. If it looks like I cannot complete a review within 2-4 weeks, I will let you know in advance prior to sending the item.